• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End well, this will not....

Jeremy Igo

I understand that but I just look at it as a lame attempt at a joke. I mean there is no denying that dude is pretty big.

I bet you knock it out of the park every time you make a joke.   Maybe the outrage should be that this guy should take better care of himself.  If he had a pack of cigarettes in his hand and a joke was made about that everyone would applaud.  

It's a jerk move to make fun of someone's weight. It's a colossal jerk move to make fun of someone's weight in front of a national audience when all that person did was pose for a picture you asked for.

Excatly.  I undstand in the PC world people are way to sensitive but IMO this is just being a shitty person to call someone out like that in such a way that everyone can see it. 

I understand that but I just look at it as a lame attempt at a joke. I mean there is no denying that dude is pretty big.

Mr Scot was joking about himself, since he proudly calls our line big uglies.

As far as this thread is concerned, I agree that this was douche of the year award level.  Very low class.

Archived