• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks Fans Pull Fire Alarm in Panthers Hotel......

Jeremy Igo

So one idiot pulls a fire alarm, and suddenly it's the entire city of Seattle that's responsible for it? Mmmmmkay... Good luck today my friends... And yes, it was very bush league for that moron to do it, and I hope they catch him...

Yes!!!!!!! Don't you understand how this motivational BS thing works?  By the time the game starts, somebody is going to think Russell Wilson and Kam Chancellor pulled it.

Yes!!!!!!! Don't you understand how this motivational BS thing works?  By the time the game starts, somebody is going to think Russell Wilson and Kam Chancellor pulled it.

Impossible for Wilson to pull it.  Engineers intentionally place those at a height where a child can't reach them.

At first it's easy to kind of laugh at this, but then I realized for Ron, it probably wasn't too trivial a deal having just a few months ago been awakened in the middle of the night due to a real fire.  Not cool.

I don't doubt Coach will have some extra nice motivation for the team now.  Again, pretty infantile a prank.  

Not cool to pull a stunt like this but there are jerks in every crowd who think being an @$$hat is a cool thing.

Archived