• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks Fans Pull Fire Alarm in Panthers Hotel......

Jeremy Igo

48 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Chiefs hotel had the fire alarm pulled last night..... The question is was it the Patriots or the Patriots fans? My guess would be the former.

It was the parking garage across the street and it was 6pm.

1 hour ago, chris999 said:

I hope the team and our fans do NOT retaliate.

I want satisfaction from knowing that we are above 'cheating' and that we are going to win the Superbowl by being the best team instead of by trying cheap tricks like the Patriots and Seahawks do.

This would also give the team more 'bulletin board material' as they will try harder to show we dont need gimmicks to be the best team. We will beat them on the field.

I'm sure some fan will ruin our moral high ground though... If you are planning on this, please dont do it. If we win the Superbowl, the media will use their Panther hate, and will try to put an asterick beside our name... "The Seahawks would have beat the Panthers that year IF..." I can hear it now...

I agree with not doing it, it's a douchey move, we're better than this.  We bring the pain on the field, not the extracurricular BS.  That said, they're gonna put the asterik next to us regardless, even if we win the superbowl.  When we beat the Seahawks, it'll be "they were worn down from the week before against Minnesota and Lynch wasn't healthy", When we beat Arizona it'll be "Mathieu was out, Arizona would have won if they had their defensive MVP back there", and the myriad of excuses for the AFC teams (Manning is now old, Patriots are banged up, Steelers are banged up, Chiefs don't have Charles).  It's been the same story every week of the year, it's never that the panthers won, it's what the other team did to lose.

Archived