• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks vs Panthers HD Sling Stream

Newtcase

Man I feel terrible, wish I could hook all of you guys up.  Didn't really know how to resolve who to pick so I just put the names in random.org and it spit them back out in this order.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine, Allaine, A_gumbel, Pepper90NC

So OnlyPantherFaninMaine it's your lucky day!  I'll PM you the details to connect.  The stream will be live in the morning and run throughout the game and likely beyond.  If you don't or can't use the stream for any reason please let me know so I can forward the info to one of the other guys.

To the other guys, I truly wish I could connect more than one of you!  I'll keep you on the list for future games that the stream is available.

Man I feel terrible, wish I could hook all of you guys up.  Didn't really know how to resolve who to pick so I just put the names in random.org and it spit them back out in this order.

So OnlyPantherFaninMaine it's your lucky day!  I'll PM you the details to connect.  The stream will be live in the morning and run throughout the game and likely beyond.  If you don't or can't use the stream for any reason please let me know so I can forward the info to one of the other guys.

To the other guys, I truly wish I could connect more than one of you!  I'll keep you on the list for future games that the stream is available.

thank you! I owe you a beer or six. 

Drat, drat and double drat!!  Thanks anyway.

Archived