• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks vs Panthers HD Sling Stream

Newtcase

My slingbox is available again this weekend to stream the game for someone unable to tune it in.  All you need is a computer and at least 5mb internet to get HD quality.  I can only allow one person to connect at a time so reply here if it should be you!

Hi. I'll be on the road listening to it on the radio, 6 hr drive from CLT to Nashville so I don't need it this week. However, all future weeks this would come in super handy because I cannot get it locally in Nashville and I'm there the rest of the season. It should be me.. next week and the next week and the next week...

Hi. I'll be on the road listening to it on the radio, 6 hr drive from CLT to Nashville so I don't need it this week. However, all future weeks this would come in super handy because I cannot get it locally in Nashville and I'm there the rest of the season. It should be me.. next week and the next week and the next week...

10-4, I will hook you up as often as I can.  Still looking for anyone in need this weekend!

Archived