• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bad news

ncguy2184

Panthers SS Chris Harris missed Thursday's practice with a knee injury.

Harris was kicked in the knee earlier in the week with the severity unknown. Check back Friday for an update on his status. If he misses time, Brian Westbrook's already attractive matchup gets even better.

rotoworld

Panthers SS Chris Harris missed Thursday's practice with a knee injury.

Harris was kicked in the knee earlier in the week with the severity unknown. Check back Friday for an update on his status. If he misses time, Brian Westbrook's already attractive matchup gets even better.

rotoworld

Sigh, the disrespect continues. For a safety to be a factor in the running game, the back has to get past the LB corps. Brian Westbrook's arse, meet Jon beason's foot.

if our DBs have learned worth a damn from Meeks, our passing D should be our strongest point. That said, the safety is extremely important in our defensive scheme....I think Harris will play

how is that? So they sucked last year b/c they simply couldn't learn Trgo's scheme? We are back to that again......With this DL, our group of CBs and Ss , and Fox as the HC....the passing D is gonna struggle.

how is that? So they sucked last year b/c they simply couldn't learn Trgo's scheme? We are back to that again......With this DL, our group of CBs and Ss , and Fox as the HC....the passing D is gonna struggle.

Do some research on Ron Meeks' defensive schemes before resorting to pessimism. No where did I indicate anything about Trgo's scheme. You simply wanted a chance to reopen the scabs of the useless bickering that pervaded this board for so long during the summer months. Too bad my friend, it won't work this time.

Archived