• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Phillyb a Traitor?

chknwing

3) Step up in the pocket. It remains to be seen what Carolina's new DE duo can do, but through four games the story has been an interior DL mysteriously bad at getting inside pressure and rushing DEs who fly harmlessly past the quarterback as he steps up in a neat pocket. Wilson should stay in the pocket on Sunday and step into his throws rather than moving laterally.

Wilson is going to step up right into Star and KK's best game of the year.

Eh.... it's actually nice to talk to opposing fans that aren't complete dickbags... I'd like to think a reasonable opposing fan would be met with similar acceptance on here, and I've seen it a few times, but who knows now...

In other words, there's a time to talk smack and a time to talk football...  and as much as I enjoy Philly's posts, if the Seahawks coaches are relying on internet analysis to beat us, then uhh...

It's cringeworthy. It's like as if a Bucs fan comes on the Huddle and tries to give us the secret to beating them when Tampa Bay has been our bitch for several years running. I think Seattle knows pretty well how to beat the Panthers.

sweet, sweet affirmation

I'm pretty sure telling the Seahawks fans what he knows about the Panthers isn't giving "the enemy the low down on the team," especially considering a) the Seahawks fans don't coach the team and b) the Seahawks coaches know these things with any amount of film study anyway.

All 100% true.

That being the case, with regard to another thread, why do fans need to "pump the brakes" on Kuechly?  Is a fan (or fans) feeling positive about Kuechly being cleared and hoping to see him on the field a lot going to affect the game in any way?  If not, why do the "brakes" require "pumping"?

All 100% true.

That being the case, with regard to another thread, why do fans need to "pump the brakes" on Kuechly?  Is a fan (or fans) feeling positive about Kuechly being cleared and hoping to see him on the field a lot going to affect the game in any way?  If not, why do the "brakes" require "pumping"?

I have a feeling you and I will be preaching this fact all season long. But I'm ok with that because it means our wildest expectations are coming true.

2) Pump fake. Seriously, pump fake all day. Josh Norman is a boss but he's so turnover hungry that he's liable to telegraph coverage jumps that can be exploited.

Careful now don't want the Norman entourage after you.

All 100% true.

I love that too...our thoughts clearly have actual impact right...yea no.

I swear we'll hit every FG as long as I lean to the right a bit.

Archived