• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Draft cut from stl

ncguy2184

That surprises me. I'd expected him to be a starter this year for the Rams, or at least that's what I had read.

He was good here. If there were injuries to the LB corps here, he'd be one to pick up in an instant. He's got veteran smarts and knows the division and its tendencies well.

Now, if he could just get Witherspoon to come back here with him. A friend of mine played with Will in St. Louis and said he's one of the greatest fellows he's ever met, not to mention one of the best football players he'd ever worked with.

That surprises me. I'd expected him to be a starter this year for the Rams, or at least that's what I had read.

He was good here. If there were injuries to the LB corps here, he'd be one to pick up in an instant. He's got veteran smarts and knows the division and its tendencies well.

Now, if he could just get Witherspoon to come back here with him. A friend of mine played with Will in St. Louis and said he's one of the greatest fellows he's ever met, not to mention one of the best football players he'd ever worked with.

Having Spoon with Beason and Davis would be insane. Best LB core ever.

Archived