• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the Falcons media slobber

Newtcase

LMFAO So let me get this straight. They get handled for 4 quarters by the deaskins and needed an OT win to beat them, and we are the worst undefeated team? Nevermind the fact that they also needed chokes from 3 different teams to even win those games. Falcons fans are so fuggin stupid. Let them believe the hype so when they stop finally getting lucky and losing these games, they can go on suicide watch.

They even have the nerve to point out our opponents when they have an easier schedule than we do.

I love how one of them declared us the 5th worst team in the league and others saying we're a middle of the pack team and expect the 2-3 hawks to blow us out. was hearing the same things last season. but i guess they forgot the beat down we gave them... Falcon fans logic for ya.

However, if we win this week in Seatlle, I guarantee we will be thought of as a better team than the Falcons in the eyes of the media. 

No we won't. All we shall have done would be to have beaten another shitty team with a losing record. 

LMFAO So let me get this straight. They get handled for 4 quarters by the deaskins and needed an OT win to beat them, and we are the worst undefeated team? Nevermind the fact that they also needed chokes from 3 different teams to even win those games. Falcons fans are so fuggin stupid. Let them believe the hype so when they stop finally getting lucky and losing these games, they can go on suicide watch.

They even have the nerve to point out our opponents when they have an easier schedule than we do.

BUT THEY BEAT THE CHIP KELLY EAGLES!!!

I love how both fan bases are just alike. Both bitch & moan about one getting more attention than the other.

Both teams are undefeated & think the other is weaker when both have played 4 or 5 duds. 

I just sit back & enjoy the show from my unbiased chair.. Neither team is all that impressive but they're winners.

Yep. Lets just quit right now, because no one is beating the Packers.

Might as well not even play the actual game. We'll just forfeit and listen to Boomer and the boys on ESPN as they polish Aaron Rodgers knob.

Green Bay 2015 Superbowl champions. Call the rest of the season off guys.

lol

PU is ggoing to PU?

Archived