• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blueprint on stopping Atlanta offense is out.

Jeremy Igo

Would have been better for us if Seahawks had won

Complacency easier to deal with then desperation in the NFL

But now they will not be a confident team.  They let the Bengals come back and pull out the win, that has to make them question things a bit.

The post in here would have you believing the Panthers dominated the Texans, Bucs twice & Saints. It'd also have you thinking the Panthers aren't flawed & play dominant defense. 

News flash your schedule is weak as well, your defense isn't as good as last years, not even close and I'm sure our top 2 WRs won't be playing injured come December. Keep drinking the koolaid boys. Soft teams don't run the ball like we do. 

The post in here would have you believing the Panthers dominated the Texans, Bucs twice & Saints. It'd also have you thinking the Panthers aren't flawed & play dominant defense. 

News flash your schedule is weak as well, your defense isn't as good as last years, not even close and I'm sure our top 2 WRs won't be playing injured come December. Keep drinking the koolaid boys. Soft teams don't run the ball like we do. 

The way you just posted would have us believing the Falcons dominated the eagles, giants, and redskins. It would also have you thinking that Julio Jones was hurt for those other close games... but he wasn't. 

News flash our schedule is weak, but yours is a lot weaker. Your defense is trash and offense is fully dependent on Julio (who JNO shut down twice last year). The best linebacker in the NFL won't be hurt come December and neither will our Starting DE. And you gonna complain about your receiver being hurt... Our #1 is out for the whole year. Take Julio out the whole year and see what happens... 

The way you just posted would have us believing the Falcons dominated the eagles, giants, and redskins. It would also have you thinking that Julio Jones was hurt for those other close games... but he wasn't. 

News flash our schedule is weak, but yours is a lot weaker. Your defense is trash and offense is fully dependent on Julio (who JNO shut down twice last year). The best linebacker in the NFL won't be hurt come December and neither will our Starting DE. And you gonna complain about your receiver being hurt... Our #1 is out for the whole year. Take Julio out the whole year and see what happens... 

I didn't talk the Falcons up that's you guys. I haven't said one thing or acted as if we dominated anybody. You guys passrush is the reason why Julio didn't do anything last year. Julio wasn't the best WR in football then either lol & what are you talking about Julio beasted the first 3 games, got pulled last week because we were up 4 TDs by halftime & is nicked up this week so we've won 2 games without him doing anything really. Taking Julio away means nothing when you can't stop our run. 

I didn't talk the Falcons up that's you guys. I haven't said one thing or acted as if we dominated anybody. You guys passrush is the reason why Julio didn't do anything last year. Julio wasn't the best WR in football then either lol & what are you talking about Julio beasted the first 3 games, got pulled last week because we were up 4 TDs by halftime & is nicked up this week so we've won 2 games without him doing anything really. Taking Julio away means nothing when you can't stop our run.

Our pass rush wasn't even that good last year, you played plenty of teams with better pass rushers the difference was Josh Norman. You're kidding yourself if you think it was just our D-line that shut down your Julio. I wasn't saying Julio didn't play well, cuz he destroyed. The way you said it, it was like you were using Julios injury as an excuse for these games being close. 

LOL. Taking Julio away means the ONLY thing you need to worry about is stopping the run. Which would make it pretty easy. Do not know that the passing game is what opens up the running game?? And obviously taking Julio away DOES do something.. You guys about lost to the Redskins. Your offense only put up 19 points against a very mediocre Defense. 

I don't know how legit they are as a team, but they're run game is very legit. I was waiting until they played a tough run D to make up my mind, well the Skins had the top ranked run D coming into this game and Atlanta still ran good. Julio isn't who I'm worried about, Freeman is.

Our pass rush wasn't even that good last year, you played plenty of teams with better pass rushers the difference was Josh Norman. You're kidding yourself if you think it was just our D-line that shut down your Julio. I wasn't saying Julio didn't play well, cuz he destroyed. The way you said it, it was like you were using Julios injury as an excuse for these games being close. 

LOL. Taking Julio away means the ONLY thing you need to worry about is stopping the run. Which would make it pretty easy. Do not know that the passing game is what opens up the running game?? And obviously taking Julio away DOES do something.. You guys about lost to the Redskins. Your offense only put up 19 points against a very mediocre Defense. 

Hard to score when your top 2 WRs are injured. Won't be the case in December. I hope lol

I don't know how legit they are as a team, but they're run game is very legit. I was waiting until they played a tough run D to make up my mind, well the Skins had the top ranked run D coming into this game and Atlanta still ran good. Julio isn't who I'm worried about, Freeman is.

There running game looks good ill give them that, but Freeman got alot of his yards with that sweep left play they kept running over and over.

Luke, Thomas, and Shaq all have the ability to stop that.

The Falcons schedule overall this season is weak, but thus far has been a lot tougher than Carolina's schedule. The best team that Carolina has faced so far this year is either the Bucs, or the Saints without Drew Brees. Think about that, for a bit. The Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins are better than any team the Panthers have faced so far.

Hard to score when your top 2 WRs are injured. Won't be the case in December. I hope lol

Oh I agree with that. But you literally had just said taking Julio means nothing... so what you're saying is that what really messed you up was taking away your #2 right?

Stay consistent man. 

No ones gonna feel bad for you though. Its football, next man up. Every team deals with injuries. We've had Luke our since week 1 and our #1 receiver (while having no real #2 receiver) out for the season. So don't complain that you've had some players hurt (still played through it) for a game...

Archived