• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AUTOGRAPHS

blackcat

Where and when would you Huddlers suggest for seeking autographs?  My daughter loves Cam, of course, and I'd like get her around the team and possibly get his autograph.  Are the guys still accessible going to and coming back from practice like they are in the spring?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you.

You're a lot less likely to get autographs at practice, during the regular season.  My suggestion would be to go ahead and plan a few days in Spartanburg, next year, and see if you can get lucky.  It's very hit and miss with Cam.  Sometimes, he'll stop at the person right next to you, and then move on.  Also, if you go to any games, get there as soon as the gates open, and go down to the lower level.  I have a friend at work that has gotten a ton of autographs while the guys are warming up.

Every so often panthers.com will show a video tnat has a rather routine image of players trotting out to the practice field and a couple hungry autograph seekers in the background. If you go, I'd take your daughter with you and have her prepared to do most of the leg work. 

Training camp is a disaster piece during the autograph portion at the end. If you really want Cam's, I'd say your odds are much better at practice, but then again I've never gone.

maybe buy her a Made suit and have her wear it. That'll grab attention.

You're a lot less likely to get autographs at practice, during the regular season.  My suggestion would be to go ahead and plan a few days in Spartanburg, next year, and see if you can get lucky.  It's very hit and miss with Cam.  Sometimes, he'll stop at the person right next to you, and then move on.  Also, if you go to any games, get there as soon as the gates open, and go down to the lower level.  I have a friend at work that has gotten a ton of autographs while the guys are warming up.

Thank you.  She's usually the one that goes with me to games, so we'll give this a shot. 

Every so often panthers.com will show a video tnat has a rather routine image of players trotting out to the practice field and a couple hungry autograph seekers in the background. If you go, I'd take your daughter with you and have her prepared to do most of the leg work. 

Training camp is a disaster piece during the autograph portion at the end. If you really want Cam's, I'd say your odds are much better at practice, but then again I've never gone.

maybe buy her a Made suit and have her wear it. That'll grab attention.

These Made suits, do they make them for 4 year olds? 

Drive here to Georgia.  Go to any of the Grady High games , the LA Fitness on Camp Creek Parkway, or Welcome all park during the youth football games (Saturday noon time if he is in town).  You will see him all the time, and most times except for the highschool game or during a workout he will sign for you. 

Archived