• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not panthers related but IDGAF...

Jeremy Igo

FYI, she met all 3 sides of the triangle required by international law for use of deadly force. That doesn't mean the cops MUST use deadly force but they would have been justified if they had.

Sub 'crucified' for justified. She wasn't driving fast enough and clearly had no intent to hit anyone on foot. There were plenty of pedestrians around if she'd wanted to run over someone. It was plain that she just wanted to play low speed bumper cars and drive around in a circle. 

lol cops execute black people all the time for starting to drive away from the scene and call it use of a deadly weapon because it was in gear.

major props to the officer on the scene for not emptying his firearm through the front windshield, but it's hard to imagine this going down exactly the same way if the suspect was a 20-something black male.

especially in gastonia

Sorry, we don't talk like Texan rejects. Gastonia is all yours North Carolina.

I've lived in Florida (Space Coast) for the past year and a half....She would have been shot doing that nonsense here.  If a cop didn't shoot her, a bystander would have.  I never want to see someone get shot but if you act the fool, better not do it In central Florida.   I enjoy living here and chose to live here of my own accord but the cops don't mess around.  

It's just not cool inserting the black lives matter movement into this topic. I'm sympathetic to the things that have happened around the country but you can't speculate on what these officers would have done.

We don't know them. I'm sure they have arrested black men before, how many have they shot? Maybe none. Maybe they've never shot anyone. Maybe they did shoot someone with just cause and felt so bad about it they use more restraint now. It's not healthy to always expect the worst from people. We can't put these guys on trial for an imaginary scenario.

Archived