• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not panthers related but IDGAF...

Jeremy Igo

They're putting a dog down in Austin for biting a kid that grabbed it from behind at a pet-adoption event after the staff told the parents not to let their kid into the pen with the dogs.  Ramming police with your car and generally losing your mind seems more severe than that, so, can we consider the death penalty for this woman?

FYI, she met all 3 sides of the triangle required by international law for use of deadly force. That doesn't mean the cops MUST use deadly force but they would have been justified if they had.

Intent - purposely ramming a car into another car.

Capability - Driving a car.

Opportunity - She was in the position to strike people in their cars as well as people out of their cars including an officer (assuming his narration was accurate and she actually almost hit the cop.)

I've been in a situation where I had to use my judgement on if I should fire or not. In this situation, I would have been more aggressive in apprehending her but probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger. It's pretty obvious the cop did not fear for his life at any moment.

Archived