• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI's Power rankings.........What a joke

Gscottnc5

Anytime the Chargers are lower than the Colts, there is no reason to continue to read them.

Look up their last 5 or 6 games, including playoffs.

HAHAHAH no doubt. I love those games!!!!!

The Colts are getting more doubt due to losing Dungy (which is really their only change besides Meeks who isn't really getting mentioned much in that respect) and Harrison (who has done nothing for them for two years). How about getting owned by an 8-8 team & going one and done in the playoffs...AGAIN? Nope.

Only thing I can say about it is the Saints are not better than the Falcons, and I don't think they're better than us at this point...

The Falcons should be about 8 or 9, we should be around 16-17 at this point, and the Saints should be right behind us...

Our offense is just as potent as the Falcons and nearly as potent in scoring as the Saints. Even with out DT issues

Our defense is still superior to either of theirs.

The experts will be all over our jocks once we come out of the gates 3-0....beating their sexy Eaglesn Flacons, and Cowboy picks.

fug the media.

Thank god for that...Im always happy when I get to read ure rankings!

I have to admit, you are pretty intelligent in regard to football

Thanks for the kind words. :)

HAHAHAH no doubt. I love those games!!!!!

The Colts are getting more doubt due to losing Dungy (which is really their only change besides Meeks who isn't really getting mentioned much in that respect) and Harrison (who has done nothing for them for two years). How about getting owned by an 8-8 team & going one and done in the playoffs...AGAIN? Nope.

It's more than just Dungy, but he's a BIG reason why they just won't be as good as last year. The offensive line just isn't up to the same caliber that they had for so many years, you could definitely tell last year that they struggled, especially in the running game. I'd say that with so many changes the Colts just won't be as strong as last year.

The Chargers' struggles were mostly on defense, especially injuries, and now that they're healthy there's no reason why they shouldn't be considered amongst the elite teams in the league. The roster is extremely deep and I can't think of any real holes on the team.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

It's more than just Dungy, but he's a BIG reason why they just won't be as good as last year. The offensive line just isn't up to the same caliber that they had for so many years, you could definitely tell last year that they struggled, especially in the running game. I'd say that with so many changes the Colts just won't be as strong as last year.

The Chargers' struggles were mostly on defense, especially injuries, and now that they're healthy there's no reason why they shouldn't be considered amongst the elite teams in the league. The roster is extremely deep and I can't think of any real holes on the team.

Tila Tiquila neone?? :lol:

Well you have the Chargers above the Colts for the right reasons!

I still think the Colts win the div this year though.

Well you have the Chargers above the Colts for the right reasons!

I still think the Colts win the div this year though.

It'll be close between the Titans and Colts, but when it all boils down I have to side with the team that's better in the trenches and better coached. So Titans.

Archived