• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobby Wade???

firstdayfan

the thread had nothing to do with pep until you brought it up.

hijacking is all thanks to you.

won't matter with this thread anyway. only reason this thing will have legs is because of the hijacking that is going on now.

moving on.

wade isn't important.

the thread had nothing to do with pep until you brought it up.

hijacking is all thanks to you.

won't matter with this thread anyway. only reason this thing will have legs is because of the hijacking that is going on now.

moving on.

wade isn't important.

WOW.....what a bunch of whinny babies. It's ok to say what you want, whenever you want, but nooooooooooooooo........that is unacceptable if anybody else does it.

Tis the season............

What rayzor said.

I mean if you want I'll change my user title to ELECTRO HATES PEP so you will stop feeling like you have to make that known every nanosecond.

Again, what rayzor said.

Yes you can't have an opinion and post it. That's exactly what I said. Thanks for the overreacting.

Ya'll are gonna screw.......ain't ya?

:thumbsup:

Man, Electro, stop being such a hater!!!!! My God, what is wrong with you.....you know this is not 'the I hate peppers section of the forum!!!'

*pantherdad ducks, prepares for smartass remarks*

When they make forum for just that.....I will gladly commit all my time to it until he is gone.

Until then, I will be the "only guy" who makes smart ass remarks, and have my "sarcasm" button turned on, on my computer.

:cheers2:

Archived