• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big ups to JNo for posing for me...

Jeremy Igo

NOOOOOO HE CANT POSE HE JUST NEEDS TO MAKE PLAYS AND NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE OMG IF HE POSES AGAIN RON WILL PROBABLY BENCH HIM BC HES SUCH A LIABILITY

^ some the posters on here

no need to do that, those posters you are speaking of have been ghost since he makes them look so wrong.

Hey any idea on the chances we sign him long term during the Bye week?  he's made himself into the NFL Defensive MVP over the first 4 games, we can't let this guy go anywhere.

Gettleman was pretty set in not signing anyone once the season started, so I'm guessing the chances are slim.  Of course, I would never have expected him to pick up Jared Allen so there is always that chance.

Hey any idea on the chances we sign him long term during the Bye week?  he's made himself into the NFL Defensive MVP over the first 4 games, we can't let this guy go anywhere.

Now that you mention it he has, i definitely havent thought that far tho....there isnt many guys playing better wow

Jeremy, you obviously have chances to speak with Josh, have you begged him not to leave Carolina on our behalf? If not, please do. Shed tears while you're begging. It should help.

Can't really do that. Now that I know the guy and consider him a friend, want him to do whats best for him. Best case is Carolina's pays him millions and he gets to stay. But if another team offers him several million more... can't blame him for taking it. 

Can't really do that. Now that I know the guy and consider him a friend, want him to do whats best for him. Best case is Carolina's pays him millions and he gets to stay. But if another team offers him several million more... can't blame him for taking it. 

yeah I know...I hope the FO recognizes how valuable he is to this defense. Gettleman seems to be of the philosophy that the front seven is where to spend money on D, but he also doesn't seem to mind paying excellent players either. Should be interesting to see how it goes.

I was at the game today in the rain it was awesome. And I kept screaming at the top of my lungs you gotta pay the man. After his first and second INT>   Oh yeah kept screaming lets go Cam as well.    All the people around me was cracking up.   It was a great fuging time.

Hindsight is always 20/20 but not paying him this offseason was a MASSIVE mistake.  He wanted elite CB money.  He's shown he's definitely worth it.  Hell, he's making a case to be the highest paid DB in football.

Fair enough.

But what happens after he gets the $$$?

Considering, his personality, you just don't know.

Would he be playing this well, if he got the money before the season started (knowing he had something to prove).

Not saying, he'll flat out take it easy when he gets the money. However, you never know with personality types like him. Things usually go bad at some point with these free spirit types who didn't dominate from day one (note: guys like Lawrence Taylor, etc., were crazy, but crazy and great from the start, thus maintained their dominance).

Archived