• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norman Flashback

chknwing

Looks like we have a DB who can actually catch the ball. That's a rare thing in the world of DBs...now, if we could only get out actual receivers to high point the ball and come down with the catch on a consistent basis.

what's gonna be his salary number with the franchise tag he's gonna get this offseason?

I wonder if that sort of dive is even necessary all the time or if he does it cause he knows it looks sexy

i think it's part of his ploy, to lure QBs into thinking he's beat, then using his leaping skills to swat/intercept the pass.  he's pretty good at baiting qb's, he does it on the underneath stuff too.

Looks like we have a DB who can actually catch the ball. That's a rare thing in the world of DBs...now, if we could only get out actual receivers to high point the ball and come down with the catch on a consistent basis.

what's gonna be his salary number with the franchise tag he's gonna get this offseason?

cb tag is north of 11 million.

cb tag is north of 11 million.

that would eat up just about all our extra FA $$. 

True lock-down corners are rare and our front 7 aren't good enough anymore to mask our pass coverage, 

can't see Gettleman just letting a top-5 CB walk unless he has a contingency plan for upgrading our DLine and nabbing a replacement for Harper unless Tre takes a big-step up between now and the draft.

safest bet is getting Norman signed at around 8-mil a year with guaranteed $$ that is cap friendly. I think that would be sufficient for both sides.

we can address safety and our linemen (on both sides of the ball,) through the draft...and I think that's the direction Gettleman wants to go.

looks like another Hardy situation.

that would eat up just about all our extra FA $$. 

True lock-down corners are rare and our front 7 aren't good enough anymore to mask our pass coverage, 

can't see Gettleman just letting a top-5 CB walk unless he has a contingency plan for upgrading our DLine and nabbing a replacement for Harper unless Tre takes a big-step up between now and the draft.

safest bet is getting Norman signed at around 8-mil a year with guaranteed $$ that is cap friendly. I think that would be sufficient for both sides.

we can address safety and our linemen (on both sides of the ball,) through the draft...and I think that's the direction Gettleman wants to go.

looks like another Hardy situation.

he's looking for more then 8 if the story he turned down a 4 year 28 million deal are true. He bet on himself for a top 5 cb contract and that's going to cost 9-10 season over 4-5 years 

he's looking for more then 8 if the story he turned down a 4 year 28 million deal are true. He bet on himself for a top 5 cb contract and that's going to cost 9-10 season over 4-5 years 

he'd be worth it and we can offset it with guaranteed$$.

I don't expect CJ, Stewart or Tolbert to be on the team next season unless they get restructured. 

There is no doubt a youth movement going on with this team to extend our possible NFCC presence over the next 6-seasons. 

Archived