• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Rosenthal says Cam is Top Shelf

Newtcase

Isn't this guy the same clown who had RG3, Kaep, Luck and Wilson rated ahead of Cam, based off their traditional QB/Pocket skills back in 2012 or 13 (note: neither Kaep, RG3, and even Wilson are pocket QB's, who can consistently make multiple reads, especially in 2012)!?

I'm not sure how one can ACTUALLY WATCH those QB's play, and make that assertion, when we all know it was the scheme or running game with Wilson, Kaepernick and RG3, while luck was turnover prone (but a traditional drop back passer like Cam). Too late!

Just  a week ago Chris Weserling said Cam stinks on the same show... One game really can make a difference... 

I don't know who any of these prognosticators are. So, I really don't care what their opinion is. Pretty sure Cam is ranked higher than even Dalton in Fantasy Points. That's a pretty good indicator of how much a player produces on the field. 

This is Cam's offense and he is flourishing. I'm pretty sure he's completed passes to at least 9-different receivers, only one of wich (Olsen,) is a viable FF regular-starter.

Archived