• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jared Allen getting off the ball quickly

Jeremy Igo

It's an interesting situation because Ealy looks built to be a RDE, and Allen looks like a RDE as well. We really don't have a LDE now that CJ is going to be on IR for a few months, and even CJ is a little lite in the loafers which might have led to his injuries.

It's an interesting situation because Ealy looks built to be a RDE, and Allen looks like a RDE as well. We really don't have a LDE now that CJ is going to be on IR for a few months, and even CJ is a little lite in the loafers which might have led to his injuries.

I don't think CJ's homosexuality had anything at all to do with his injuries.  In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I don't even believe he's homosexual....not that there's anything wrong with that.

I don't think CJ's homosexuality had anything at all to do with his injuries.  In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I don't even believe he's homosexual....not that there's anything wrong with that.

I remember reading a story about CJ a while back that makes me think he's certainly straight. The story could be bs, but it was an interesting read. I meant to say CJ was a little bit undersized, not that there is anything wrong with the weight and height challenged.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/06/a-groupie-tale-dms-baby-mama-mercedes-76-million-vegas-arrests-so-much-more/

In his interview today he said 255 has been his playing weight since 2007, other than last year where he got really sick and dropped down to 230 something

Interesting.  I thought he was around 270 when he was playing DE.  Not that I followed him closely enough to know his weight but he always looked bigger than 255.

Interesting.  I thought he was around 270 when he was playing DE.  Not that I followed him closely enough to know his weight but he always looked bigger than 255.

He said that's probably because he's switched to smaller shoulder pads.  He used to always use the old school real bulky ones until recently,

I remember reading a story about CJ a while back that makes me think he's certainly straight. The story could be bs, but it was an interesting read. I meant to say CJ was a little bit undersized, not that there is anything wrong with the weight and height challenged.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/06/a-groupie-tale-dms-baby-mama-mercedes-76-million-vegas-arrests-so-much-more/

forgot about this.. always a quality read xD

Archived