• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Steelers fans are starting to take notice

Woodcookedbbq

The Panthers are scary. Nobody is talking about them....at ALL. The fact that they're playing so well and being under the radar like that alone makes them scary. The pundits are all raving about Matt Ryan, Mike Smith, and the Feel Good Falcons, but barely uttering a word about the 11-3 Panthers.

Other than that, nobody in the NFC scares me. Not even the Giants. It took an injury to a long snapper and an untimely holding penalty for the Steelers to lose to them.

At least we aren't the only ones who notice...that's a smart man right there.

The Steeler's defense is scary but so is their offense right now, just for totally different reasons.

if you mean the defense is scary as in suffocating and impenetrable while their offense is scary because it's scary that an NFL team can have an offense that horrible and still be legit superbowl contenders because their defense is so good, then you are right.

if you mean the defense is scary as in suffocating and impenetrable while their offense is scary because it's scary that an NFL team can have an offense that horrible and still be legit superbowl contenders because their defense is so good, then you are right.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

Although I probably wouldn't place the entire offense in the horrible column. More that a NFL team can have a running game that horrible and still be legit superbowl contenders. Considering how bad the running game is, its amazing that the passing game, as bad as it is, isn't worse.

Honestly, I'm impressed with how much they know about our team. Their assessments are pretty accurate.

I live an hour outside of Pittsburgh. Steeler fans are very annoying but they are very educated fans and for the most part unbiased. They really tell it how it is and don't sugar coat it, especially when it concerns the Steelers.

I just moved up here and at the begining of the season all of my co-workers were going, "Who are the Panthers? Don't they play hockey in Florida?" The past couple of weeks it been, "Damn, your team is looking incredible." And yes, they can go indepth about why they look good or why a team looks horrible.

After talking to a Cowboys or Falcons fan, you really apprechiate a Steeler's fan.

Steelers defense is playing lights out. However, they should be extremely concerned about their anemic offense.

Their un game is less than mediocre....the OL is having trouble pass protecting...Rothlesberger is not the kind of QB that will successfully put it up 35 times a game. They are winning ugly now...and there is alot to be said about that.

However, they will need to score more consistently in the playoffs...of they will be short lived.

Honestly, I think the Colts are playing the best football in the AFC now. They are healthy and the offense is clicking.

Archived