• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL... Got'em

Jeremy Igo

Anyone want to translate for the Twitter illiterate?

The website Pro Football Talk linked an article on their twitter account concerning whether or not the shortened practice limits due to the newest collective bargining agreement were playing a factor in the number of quarterback injuries this season. Derek Anderson, a quarterback for the Carolina Panthers, said that was a stupid thing.

I'm not sure what needs to be translated.

The website Pro Football Talk linked an article on their twitter account concerning whether or not the shortened practice limits due to the newest collective bargining agreement were playing a factor in the number of quarterback injuries this season. Derek Anderson, a quarterback for the Carolina Panthers, said that was a stupid thing.
I'm not sure what needs to be translated.

Well, that's what I read.  I didn't know if I was missing something.  Not all of us know all there is to know about social media.

One way to prevent injuries to QB's could be by flagging players for roughing regardless of the age of the QB...Nah, that sounds silly.

Hochulis excuse was bullshit, but not sure about the roughing call. QBs lose all of the protection of roughing the passer when they leave the pocket. It seemed pretty bang-bang to me.

But I also feel like the roughing call on 99 was bullshit. Looked like he just tripped or got pushed into Mccown. 

But what do I know? 

Hochulis excuse was bullshit, but not sure about the roughing call. QBs lose all of the protection of roughing the passer when they leave the pocket. It seemed pretty bang-bang to me.

But I also feel like the roughing call on 99 was bullshit. Looked like he just tripped or got pushed into Mccown. 

But what do I know? 

'Roughing the passer' smoothly and seamlessly transitions to 'unnecessary roughness' outside of the pocket, especially when the QB, or any other player in question, is out of bounds. I imagine Cam wasn't lobbying for a roughing the passer after being hit on the sideline.

And I also agree about KK.  Some awful, awful calls yesterday.

'Roughing the passer' smoothly and seamlessly transitions to 'unnecessary roughness' outside of the pocket, especially when the QB, or any other player in question, is out of bounds. I imagine Cam wasn't lobbying for a roughing the passer after being hit on the sideline.

And I also agree about KK.  Some awful, awful calls yesterday.

I don't believe he was out of bounds when the hit occurred. He was close though. We never really got a good look at it.

The officiating all year has been complete horse poo.

Archived