• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton 13 Yard Bootleg TD

chknwing

Cam has finally arrived. He's shown flashes in previous seasons but he totally gets it now. He plays winning football. He protects the ball, he isn't doing circles in the backfield for 20 yard losses, he isn't forcing the issue.

And Ted Ginn and Brown may not be upper echelon receivers but they have speed. Cam can buy time for them to break away.

This offense has been over 20 points each game this season and that's because of Cam moving the chains and making big plays.

That said the Falcons look like early Super Bowl favorites so I'll wait and see how we do against them and Seattle before I get ahead of myself.

That said the Falcons look like early Super Bowl favorites so I'll wait and see how we do against them and Seattle before I get ahead of myself.

I really dont understand. Nothing has changed other than them getting a new coach. Their defense still sucks, their OLine still sucks, their running game is still weak, and its still Matt Ryan relying heavily on Julio. 

Archived