• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bias Confirmed

Jeremy Igo

I mean there's been a bias against us

When we played Jacksonville we had to get 13 yards to get 10. 2nd and 2, 4 yard run. 3rd and 1, 2 yard run. 4th down.

Won't forget that BS. More poo like that happened today. And against Houston. When I watch other games, I don't see any other team get a 20-yard gain spotted as a 18-yard gain.

^^^this thanx for reminding me about those it shows there's a pattern

Glad that we paid Cam so he could speak up and not worry about any fines he'll have to pay. It'll be money well spent to shine a light on this culture of the refs screwing us dry

Kidding with a scowl/frown on his face.

Oh Eddie, that jokester!

(Some of y'all are just so desperate to defend the OTHER GUY against Cam, you make it obvious.  You know that don't you.

I like Cam Newton a lot.  But I kind of doubt Hochuli was being serious.  But if you guys want to turn this into Hochuligate, go right ahead.   

Refs were completely awful today towards us. The spot of the ball was fuged up multiple times extending drives.. KK basically fell into Luke right as he threw the ball. The cam didnt show what happend to #1 it just showed him on the ground out of bounds. I totally believe he would tell Cam that. 

Like above said.. refs were borderline game fixing. As bitchy and whiney as this sounds anyone with eyes could of saw how the refs were using their power.

Flags & Commercials = Roger Goodells NFL

Archived