• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bias Confirmed

Jeremy Igo

I don't think it's because cam is black because I know Russel Wilson, Winston, and Bridgewater wouldve got those calls.

I think it's the fact that the Panthers are a small market. I think if Cam played for the Packers, Patriots, or anybody else, it would get a call. 

We just don't get those calls. I don't care how big the dude is or athletic the dude is, the flag should be thrown just the same. 

The refs are so biased against us this year. Badspots, that Ealy penalty was blatant bs, and all of these fugging non calls.

From what I could see it wasn't just Cam get hosed but the whole team was shafted on every call all day long but the one defensive holding call we got which was likely a make-up for the 2 they called against us that extended drives. It was ridiculous. I am not a conspiracy kind of guy but we seemed to get the short end of the stick all day.

I mean there's been a bias against us

When we played Jacksonville we had to get 13 yards to get 10. 2nd and 2, 4 yard run. 3rd and 1, 2 yard run. 4th down.

Won't forget that BS. More poo like that happened today. And against Houston. When I watch other games, I don't see any other team get a 20-yard gain spotted as a 18-yard gain.

I'm really glad someone from our team is stepping up and outing these refs.

I'd say Ron should do it but...Ron gon Ron face....Ealy was super pissed too I would love it for the media from the Panthers site to show some of the calls and point out some bias. Send things to the media so they can see...I sure as hell would send the tape to the league.

Jerry needs to have a talk with his good ole boys and tell them to start treating our QB like they do the rest of the league.

I mean there's been a bias against us

When we played Jacksonville we had to get 13 yards to get 10. 2nd and 2, 4 yard run. 3rd and 1, 2 yard run. 4th down.

Won't forget that BS. More poo like that happened today. And against Houston. When I watch other games, I don't see any other team get a 20-yard gain spotted as a 18-yard gain.

dont forget the refs have been giving better spots to the other teams. The challenge today proved it. Look back and see what the refs said. Shocking bs

Archived