• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bias Confirmed

Jeremy Igo

#blackqbsmatter

LOL

That's actually pretty funny but the whole team always gets fuged over by the refs...I thought good ole' Jerry was supposed to be in with the league...is he actually secretly hated or something because you'd think like Kraft and the Pats who always get the calls Jr being "in" with the league would help us honestly and I'd take that but its the opposite for us.

Even other shitter teams and non namebrands get calls over us its like pure anti Panther sentiment going on with the refs...don't get it.

We have to know that each and every game we have to play against the opponent and possibly biased officials. As in that infamous 49er game the obvious bias was apparent. If they're going to run this business like the WWE  more and more customers will pass. The integrity of the game is very questionable.

Seems like they want certain teams to be the Washington Generals for their chosen ones to trot all over. If I were JR I'd put the Panther in the middle of the field and f em'.

They can't take away big play after big play so that's why we have to be dominant so it's not in their hands 

Do you realize when you are being insulting or do you need it pointed out to you? Let me know. 

Well yea more tact could have been used there but since signatures have been turned back on the site has crashed on every game day since.

I think it would be good to disable sigs on game days like you used to do, then just put them back on Monday.

I said the same thing. Star was held from the snap of the ball that last play, I poo you not, watch the replay.

There was a reason they had such good protection all game.  I can't count how many time a lineman pushed our defender to the ground from behind as well 

Can someone tell me why that horse face Andrew Luck then gets that call

Besides being white, being a Stanford grad, being the #1 overall pick (,which I'm thankful for because Cam is the best and most exciting player in the league,) and he plays for the golden-franchise of the NFL with the second coolest jerseys in the NFL (behind the Panthers.) 

ueah, but other than that, horse faces are apparently pitied in this here National League of biased Football.

Archived