• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bias Confirmed

Jeremy Igo

If you watch the vine of when Hochuli was talking to Cam it does appear that Hochuli said, "because you were running." It may just be a case of Cam mishearing what Hochuli said.

https://vine.co/v/exx19htavZw

I wonder if Hochuli said something like "it's because you were running" and Cam heard, "it's because you're a youngin" or something like that.

That could explain why Cam said in his presser that he was told he wasn't old enough to get that call without those words actually being said, merely interpreted from what Cam thought he heard. 

I don't see how Cam could confuse you were running with you are not old enough. 

I don't like Hochuli as much as the next guy, but so far this theory makes the most sense to me after seeing that vine, because Cam isn't baffled until Hochuli pretty clearly mouths you were running. I love pitchforks, but I'm gonna chalk this one off to miscommunication. 

I wonder if Hochuli said something like "it's because you were running" and Cam heard, "it's because you're a youngin" or something like that.

That could explain why Cam said in his pressed that he was told he wasn't old enough to get that call without those words actually being said, merely interpreted from what Cam thought he heard. 

I don't see how Cam could confuse you were running with you are not old enough. 

I don't like Hochuli as much as the next guy, but so far theory makes the most sense to me after seeing that vine. 

Yeah, I honestly think that is probably what happened.

Maybe it was just me? But the call on the punt against Teddy that ended up with the saints returning a kick was the worst all day. Don't get wrong there were some bad ones. But that was just plain wrong.

Nope the worst call all day was the "hands to the face" call on Ealy when Ealy had no hands to the guys face.

So its OK to late-hit a runner in Hochuli's world?

By rule, assuming that cam hadn't stepped out of bounds prior to being hit(I haven't seen the replay yet, the NFL has and said it was the correct call) it was the correct call and in Hochuli's world the rules are all that matter.

If you think the rule is bad then your issue is with the competition committee and not Hochuli.

Archived