• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I literally cannot remember a single time our D has looked this bad..

PanthersUnited

Come on bro! Lets be real here our defense was far worse than right now from 2008-2012. This now Defense is not bad at all, actually its quite GOOD; plus our pass defense in particular is better than ever! This makes up for the fact that our run D isn't quite as good as it used to be in stopping the run. Dude look at the stats we may give up some points here and there but we are still a top 10 defense statistically.

I wanted to bring up how ridiculous that statement looks now

We have played one game since this thread was posted and in it TB had 411 yards of offense, 50% on 3rd down, 100% on 4th down, 4.7 ypc, 6.7 ypa and scored 23 points.

That is not a good stat line for the defense. Josh Norman and 5 turnovers bailed us out. What has happened since this thread was posted makes it look so ridiculous?

I'm not even gonna read the posts before mine; I know what they say. PU, I may speed read your posts but I generally give you the benefit of the doubt. But this statement tells me, straight up, without a doubt, that you are the worst kind of bandwagon fan, one who pretends he knows the team then sets out to prove it to the world. Give it up. You're not good at it.

Because by your OP it is painfully obvious that you have never ever paid any attention to the Panthers before this season.

And nobody tell me to put him on ignore. It doesn't really work because too many of you fools feel the need to quote his ass.

/rant

I'm not even gonna read the posts before mine; I know what they say. PU, I may speed read your posts but I generally give you the benefit of the doubt. But this statement tells me, straight up, without a doubt, that you are the worst kind of bandwagon fan, one who pretends he knows the team then sets out to prove it to the world. Give it up. You're not good at it.

Because by your OP it is painfully obvious that you have never ever paid any attention to the Panthers before this season.

And nobody tell me to put him on ignore. It doesn't really work because too many of you fools feel the need to quote his ass.

/rant

Some troll that's even worse than PU bumped this thread today. It was pretty bad.  Be thankful you missed it

Just curious , what happened to negative rep? Was before my time here. 

Why does Facebook not have a dislike button? I think understanding that gives insight into the negative loop that a site could become. In the end, Igo wants to have a fan site...but he wants to have a successful fan site. Part of that is curtailing negativity. Sure you have to police it but you shouldn't encourage it because that's a downward spiral.

Why do I suddenly feel like Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now?

Why does Facebook not have a dislike button? I think understanding that gives insight into the negative loop that a site could become. In the end, Igo wants to have a fan site...but he wants to have a successful fan site. Part of that is curtailing negativity. Sure you have to police it but you shouldn't encourage it because that's a downward spiral.

Why do I suddenly feel like Dennis Hopper in Apocalypse Now?

That makes sense. 

I personally don't mind threads from PU, but that's just me. The posts are pretty entertaining either from his content or the comments that follow. 

I can't figure out if he is a comic genius or a really emotional fan. Either way it's fun to click. Ha

Archived