• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess getting pushed around still

Jeremy Igo

Y'all trying to counter what Jeremy is saying...   He is a wide reciever.   He is supposed to make catches.  It's his job.  He caught ONE pass today, on one target.   That isn't anything to write home about.

The reasons he is struggling to get on the field and be a target once he's on it are why I didn't want him in the first place...   And yet, we traded up to get him lol.  So many guys we could have moved for other than him.   But as long as we keep winning, it really won't matter.

Also, after Ealy's continued suckage, I think it's appropriate to start questioning Gettleman's last two second round picks. 

Y'all trying to counter what Jeremy is saying...   He is a wide reciever.   He is supposed to make catches.  It's his job.  He caught ONE pass today, on one target.   That isn't anything to write home about.

The reasons he is struggling to get on the field and be a target once he's on it are why I didn't want him in the first place...   And yet, we traded up to get him lol.  So many guys we could have moved for other than him.   But as long as we keep winning, it really won't matter.

Also, after Ealy's continued suckage, I think it's appropriate to start questioning Gettleman's last two second round picks.

Ealy was held allllll day and it conveniently went unnoticed by the otherwise trigger happy (against us) officials.

Yeah, he only had one catch.

But it was a boss ass catch. He got drilled over the middle; took that poo like a man and held onto the ball, and there was an additional 15 yards tacked on.

He showed more on that play than any other WR has this season.

NOW does anyone want to say that "no one" is worried about Funchess?

I normally like OP's threads but this one is awful.

Archived