• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So before we hit the panic button on Funchess..

PanthersUnited

I don't give a fug what other team's rookies are doing 

Now? Probably not. But you would if you could use it to say something negative.

If, for example, it were other team's rookies looking good while ours were underperforming, you'd probably start at least three threads about it. Likely all with some variation of "Why isn't Gettleman giving Cam more weapons?"

Alshon Jeffery didn't have an amazing rookie year but he's a great WR. I think Funchess is comparable to Jeffery.

this thread is what 4-5 pages long ? Of nothing but mostly bitching about OP if anyone is going to make this board look bad it's you guys that don't get not saying anything about a bad thread is better than bitching about one 

Now? Probably not. But you would if you could use it to say something negative.

If, for example, it were other team's rookies looking good while ours were underperforming, you'd probably start at least three threads about it. Likely all with some variation of "Why isn't Gettleman giving Cam more weapons?"

I rarely start threads on such matters. I may bitch a lot and justifiably so, but I'm no PanthersUnited

Here's where you went wrong.

We've had one winning season in the last six years, if that's not justifiable I don't know what is. And before you speak on back to back playoff appearances we got to the playoffs the same way Andrew Lucks does every year, by playing in a crappy division. At least he gets there with a winning record. That 12-4 mirage of a season is the only reason this coaching staff still has jobs. 

We've had one winning season in the last six years, if that's not justifiable I don't know what is. And before you speak on back to back playoff appearances we got to the playoffs the same way Andrew Lucks does every year, by playing in a crappy division. At least he gets there with a winning record. That 12-4 mirage of a season is the only reason this coaching staff still has jobs. 

Thanks for proving my point.

Archived