• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So before we hit the panic button on Funchess..

PanthersUnited

Ginn, Brown, Cotchery, and Norwood > Funchess.

Gave up 3 draft picks for Funchess.

Funchess has been targeted 6 times and caught 2 passes. (128th in catch %)

That puts him among the bottom 10% of NFL WRs.

23ea3146ea334d5741c306054889811d.jpg

Seriously, it is too early and I expect him to get more targets as the season goes on. If he is at this pace come week 8 to 10 and the receivers the Panthers have are better options, then the organization has a problem. My only fear is we have another WR who cannot pick up the playbook which leads to many on field mistakes ala Dwayne Jarrett.

Nooo...not Dwayne...please god no....

Ginn, Brown, Cotchery, and Norwood > Funchess.

Gave up 3 draft picks for Funchess.

Funchess has been targeted 6 times and caught 2 passes. (128th in catch %)

That puts him among the bottom 10% of NFL WRs.

23ea3146ea334d5741c306054889811d.jpg

Seriously, it is too early and I expect him to get more targets as the season goes on. If he is at this pace come week 8 to 10 and the receivers the Panthers have are better options, then the organization has a problem. My only fear is we have another WR who cannot pick up the playbook which leads to many on field mistakes ala Dwayne Jarrett.

http://i.imgur.com/3IoZ55f.gif

you know people who haven't been on the carolina huddle and are coming here for the first time are going to be turned away by seeing stuff like this.  The mods should really do something.  It's an embarrassment to what is a rather good site.  

I agree, the OP is an emotional, Bipolar person that reflects on this forum. For me, it's to the point it's comical and i take anything PU writes with a grain of salt. However, you are correct in something needs to be done. Just does not look good for the forum as a whole. It goes beyond PU sharing his opinion.

Archived