• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Panther quotes ever

Matt Foley

Post them here. My nominee...one year in camp the Panthers had a linebacker from England. He was their NFL Europe exemption or something like that. When asked how he got along in the linebackers' meeting room, Dan Morgan said "Nobody understands him because he speaks English all the time."

Post them here. My nominee...one year in camp the Panthers had a linebacker from England. He was their NFL Europe exemption of something like that. When asked how he got along in the linebackers' meeting room, Dan Morgan said "Nobody understand him because he speaks English all the time."

ROFL.

Sometimes you really wonder if it was the concussions or just Dan being Dan.

My favorite:

In ‘96 the then newly formed Carolina Panthers (of Charlotte, North Carolina) played the heavily favored Dallas Cowboys in the playoffs. The Panthers were anchored by their two premier linebackers, Kevin Greene and Lamar Lathon, the Cowboys were in the heyday of Switzer, Smith, Aikman, and Irvin. Following The Panthers’ upset win, someone put a mic in front of Lamar Lathon who was in the middle of a throng celebrating on the field. He shouted into the mic:

”I’d like to send a shout-out to Barry Switzer. He said he couldn’t find Charlotte North Carolina on a map. Barry, I got a question: When you’re SITTIN’ AT HOME NEXT WEEK, DO YOU KNOW WHERE CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA IS NOW, BABY!?!”

:thumbsup:

Archived