• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets not forget...

chknwing

I never noticed that Lofton had someone on the ground in a damn headlock during that brawl.  I swear it looks like Dwan Edwards... but I don't know why in the world he'd be out there unless he hauled ass to join the skirmish.

Also looks like B-Will wasn't the only one throwing blows if you watch it enough times.  He was just the most obvious.

looks like 92 on his knees in a headlock. I'm with you on that one.

Saints games always feel like big games. That and I think the NO organization as a whole is like the little brother who got big in high school and then became a meth dealer after high school.

For years, they were the door mat of the NFCS. Then they got up there competing with us for the division. Now they're sitting on a couch talking about how they would have went pro if it wasn't for that shoulder injury during state.

All NFCS games are like controlled brawls where occasionally football games occur!

I love it, it's why we have the best division in the NFL.  Generally, all the teams get up and get nasty when we play. There are a few gentleman moments, but more of the time it's just a nasty fight for the whole game.

This should be good.  I HOPE beyond HOPE that the Panthers want this more and impose themselves all over the Saints.  Got to get that mentality early in the season and ride that all through the end of the season (and hopefully a Super Bowl?).  

We have a tough group of guys who've played together for a while.  Let's go beat the Saints and show the NFL how tough and physical we are!  Let's bring the pain!

look, I'm 51, I've mellowed a good bit as I've gotten older.  If you look at my posting history,  you'll see I don't attack other teams or players very much, unless they deserve it, and hardly ever another Huddle poster, even when they attack me.  I think I go against the curve on the Huddle cause I dislike Matt Ryan more than Drew Brees.

that said..

I hate the Saints.  I hate their thug coach.  I hate their thug DC and all their defensive players.  I hate that dirty dungeon of  a city that is filled with such a large percentage of human waste.  I hate that organization's approach to the game and and their fans for supporting it.

So I'm really, really looking forward to the boot stomping they are about to get this weekend.  I'm really looking forward to taking that 0-3 record right up their ass, and making it perfectly clear to every player, fan, coach and towel boy of the Saints, that it's over.

And you can run and tell that.

Homeboy.

Archived