• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets not forget...

chknwing

I never noticed that Lofton had someone on the ground in a damn headlock during that brawl.  I swear it looks like Dwan Edwards... but I don't know why in the world he'd be out there unless he hauled ass to join the skirmish.

Also looks like B-Will wasn't the only one throwing blows if you watch it enough times.  He was just the most obvious.

I never noticed that Lofton had someone on the ground in a damn headlock during that brawl.  I swear it looks like Dwan Edwards... but I don't know why in the world he'd be out there unless he hauled ass to join the skirmish.

Also looks like B-Will wasn't the only one throwing blows if you watch it enough times.  He was just the most obvious.

I see Dwan in there. No god damn clue why he's over there but that's him. Didn't see him go down in a headlock but you can see him standing in there somewhere and the back of his jersey clearly. 

I see Dwan in there. No god damn clue why he's over there but that's him. Didn't see him go down in a headlock but you can see him standing in there somewhere and the back of his jersey clearly. 

I'm pretty sure he was on the field goal unit.  

Would explain why he was already heading that direction.

It's only for a second, but you can see him and Lofton on the ground on the right side of the gif near where Cam and Tolbert are once the crowd clears out some and Lofton has him in a fuging headlock.

Archived