• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The teams that "won Free Agency" are a combined 1-5.

PanthersUnited

Meanwhile, the Panthers were viewed as being "losers" in FA are 2-0. To be perfectly honest, the last few years I was always pounding the table so to speak for us to be FA players however seeing how throwing money at players and hoping it works might not be the most prudent way of building a team. I know, accuse me of being a flip flopper or "worse than a woman." I am confident enough to admit that I change my stances when I see certain things just dont work, so sue me for changing my stance when circumstances change.

Anyway.. The Dolphins, Colts and Eagles are the three most active teams in FA and they are a combined 1-5. Meanwhile, the Panthers got bashed by the media for only adding Oher, Ginn and other team's cast offs yet we are 2-0.

So what are your thoughts on why adding big FAs just never works in the NFL? I have always been fascinated why year after year teams throw money around at big time guys and almost without fail every season they end up disappointing in a big way..

Oh and #Gettlemagic

I love watching the piewhore users that flock into a PU thread to post the first witty one liner-diss.

You don't see it as comic relief against the relentless threads?

I view it as a challenge. I used to stick up for him. Then it became monotonous. Now I view the comedy as relief from the monotony.

But you can view it however you like.

This is actually a decent thread by PU and I don't understand why people are responding like its one of his typical shitty threadsd. Since people derailed this thread completely with bullshit comments, I will try to get it back on tracks.

Some teams try to be flashy and rely too heavily on one or 2 flashy players. That rarely works out. The  panthers believe in having solid depth at each position and winning as a team. Still have a ways to go in some positions but can't fill every need in one year.

Archived