• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lewis says Nick Hayden will start

scpanther22

:cryin:

Lewis said he expected Nick Hayden would start at the other tackle position vacated when Maake Kemoeatu was lost to a season-ending torn Achilles' tendon. The other options are Louis Leonard, acquired from Cleveland last week, and Ra'Shon Harris, claimed off waivers Sunday from Pittsburgh.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9890142/Beason,-Stewart-back-at-practice-with-Panthers

Again, Nick Hayden = turnstile.jpg

I'm serious. He is a bum, Bruce.

If he was a complete bum he wouldnt be starting, do you think John Fox wants to lose and risk his job. Or maybe he knows more about football, and what is best for the team.

Nick Hayden is a project, and has good potential. Atleast, give him a fair shot before you completely bash him. It is possible for someone to get better and grow as a player.

If he was a complete bum he wouldnt be starting, do you think John Fox wants to lose and risk his job. Or maybe he knows more about football, and what is best for the team.

Nick Hayden is a project, and has good potential. Atleast, give him a fair shot before you completely bash him. It is possible for someone to get better and grow as a player.

I'm just saying he is a bum, I suppose he could blossom into a turd. A "turd blossom", if you will. I just don't have as much faith in the talent evaluation, I suppose. Or perhaps he truly is the best we have to offer. If that is the case.....good God.....

Archived