• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a bad photo...

Jeremy Igo

Overall Impact/First Impressions: The first thing I see is an absence of color.  The shutter speed you used produced a pleasing effect in the subject although I prefer slightly longer shutter speeds for this sort of scene. For stationary photos I recommend bracketing several different shutter speeds so you have the opportunity to pick the most pleasing effect. Cam is normally a great element to include in a sports scene, but in this case my eye sees a big dude praying. Had you captured this person at a church it may have given a complementary backstory. Given the opportunity I usually like to take the same scene with and without people.

Composition: Nicely balanced composition with the stadium placed in the one third/two-thirds position. The square crop is a pleasing rendition with just the right amount of awesome.

Tone: The brilliant QB in an otherwise dark scene presents a difficult challenge in controlling excessive contrast. You’ve struck a good compromise in providing detail in the shadows without blowing out too much of the subject. However, there still may be room for improvement (see below).

Overall Impact/First Impressions: The first thing I see is an absence of color.  The shutter speed you used produced a pleasing effect in the subject although I prefer slightly longer shutter speeds for this sort of scene. For stationary photos I recommend bracketing several different shutter speeds so you have the opportunity to pick the most pleasing effect. Cam is normally a great element to include in a sports scene, but in this case my eye sees a big dude praying. Had you captured this person at a church it may have given a complementary backstory. Given the opportunity I usually like to take the same scene with and without people.

Composition: Nicely balanced composition with the stadium placed in the one third/two-thirds position. The square crop is a pleasing rendition with just the right amount of awesome.

Tone: The brilliant QB in an otherwise dark scene presents a difficult challenge in controlling excessive contrast. You’ve struck a good compromise in providing detail in the shadows without blowing out too much of the subject. However, there still may be room for improvement (see below).

No clue what this means, but if nothing else it seems as though you are smart. Not quite Donald Trump smart, but maybe close.

Archived