• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star inactive, Norwood active

AceBoogie

This with Star is getting ridiculous, I hope Ron doesn't feel too overly confident we beat the Texans that he is sitting Star. If Alfred Blue goes beast mode on us I know who to blame

Yea I didn't like the comment he made "it depends on who we're playing" there are no gimmes in the NFL 

it says norwood will receive at least 18 snaps. off the top of my head that doesn't seem like a lot, but i don't know the average amount of snaps our offense has per game. 

really disappointing that the middle of our D is weakened so much. i understand the caution, but i really don't wanna lose a game because of it. i think we have a lot of play makers still on D, but the key to this game is gonna be whether josh can shut down hopkins and he'll need a lot of help up front. otherwise, we might be playing from behind.

i really hope funchess gets some more snaps and looks this week. maybe norwood can make something out of his first game too. 

Archived