• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we overrating Star?

PanthersUnited

Actual question: Is there a way to block a user's posts? Seeing PanthersUnited's mindless drivel on this forum every day is really ruining the huddle experience for me. I feel like this forum has improved drastically over the past few years, but this moron is single-handedly holding it back. We have Igo's podcasts and articles, we have the Roaring Riot, and then we have...PanthersUnited. Ugh. Someone please make it stop.

Have you never looked at your account settings? You can see 'ignored users' with one click on your user name at top right.

The premise that we are overrating Star based on the play during one game is ridiculous. As was stated before 4.6 yards per rush is not good. Also, wouldn't that mean the Luke is overrated too? I mean, we shut out the Jaguars, and held them to 75 yards after he got hurt. 

OMG!!!! Luke is overrated. We should trade him to Oakland for Amari Cooper and a bag of cool ranch doritos. 

Archived