• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marc James fired in Atlanta. New Orleans next?

ctrcat

Marc with a C is the guy who made comments last year before the Carolina/Falcons game basically hoping for an injury to Cam and KB.  I heard it on the air as I live in Atlanta. 

I made a thread about it on here that was since deleted. The thread was tweeted to him by Jakob (I think), to which he responded that it was "slander".  Too bad you couldn't go back and listen to the rebroadcast of their show online, because he definitely said he hoped they both would get injured in the game leading up to us playing the Falcons. 

Total douchebag move in my opinion. 

I do feel sorry for anyone who loses their job, but there's a balance to it.

If a terrible doctor has his license revoked, a bad cop has to turn in their badge, an uncaring teacher gets dumped by a school system, a lousy politician loses an election or a mediocre cook gets fired from a restaurant, it means they're no longer doing any damage in their respective positions.

So while it's sad to see someone lose their livelihood, it's not such a horrible thing that we should keep them in the position of doing something they just don't do well (and inflicting their bad service on the public) in order to avoid it.

Archived