• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the NFL taking note of Panther fans

CelibatePimp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000532770/article/week-2-bold-predictions-adrian-peterson-torches-lions

Watching the video attached to the article beginning at 58:00mins, they discuss Panthers vs Texans. They start by sharing "traumatic" experiences they've had with Panthers fans and how they attack you if say something bad about the team or any player. 

it starts with a Marc Sessler's confession and acknowledgement of Josh Norman's great game against Jax.

PS: that huddle thread gets a mention.  

I knew there had to be some kind of backlash against the media for going out of their way to trash our entire franchise and players. One analyst a few weeks ago flat out said "the Panthers are a lousy franchise, and they're going to have a lousy season". He was squirming around in his chair and waving his hands around like he was in pain because he had to think about the Panthers. Another major "expert" admitted that he would sometimes force himself into "hate watching" Panther games as a form of torture to let out some anger. I know we're a small market team, and some of our fans are metrosexual and indifferent toward winning, but we have passionate fans as well. We don't want to be told repeatedly that our franchise is garbage, and that we're going to lose to teams like Jaguars. So yes Panthers fans are a little prickly by now.

I knew there had to be some kind of backlash against the media for going out of their way to trash our entire franchise and players. One analyst a few weeks ago flat out said "the Panthers are a lousy franchise, and they're going to have a lousy season". He was squirming around in his chair and waving his hands around like he was in pain because he had to think about the Panthers. Another major "expert" admitted that he would sometimes force himself into "hate watching" Panther games as a form of torture to let out some anger. I know we're a small market team, and some of our fans are metrosexual and indifferent toward winning, but we have passionate fans as well. We don't want to be told repeatedly that our franchise is garbage, and that we're going to lose to teams like Jaguars. So yes Panthers fans are a little prickly by now.

That was Gregg Rosenthal. He was the guy on far left in the video OP is talking about.  I'm surprised he didn't mention it when everyone else was talking about getting bashed for what they said 

Archived