• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke likely out on Sunday

Jeremy Igo

As Rivera said, there are several division and conference games coming up. Those games carry more weight than an out of conference game against Houston. Plus, the Texans don't have a NFL caliber starting quarterback. 

Nor a proven RB like Foster that can change the aspect of the ground game.

My concern is they were very quick to rule him out today, I'm worried this is much worse than thought and he will be out more games. Hope I'm wrong

I think a day before the game is good timing instead of having Luke wonder if the team will have him be a game time decision. I think you're reading too much into it.

My concern is they were very quick to rule him out today, I'm worried this is much worse than thought and he will be out more games. Hope I'm wrong

Why would you worry that? Why does it have to be much worse? Couldnt it be that its jist a little bit worse? Plus weve been assuming he would be out this week since the moment it happened so why would the expected outcome suggest anything is much eorse than expected? 

Archived