• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke likely out on Sunday

Jeremy Igo

I'm just curious....Does anybody know if they're able to be in the meetings during concussion protocol?  I don't see why they would hold them out, but just seems like Luke would only really need mental reps/game planning.  

I'm fine with him sitting out...Just curious how that works.  I assume they just wouldn't be able to participate in contact practices.

I'm just curious....Does anybody know if they're able to be in the meetings during concussion protocol?  I don't see why they would hold them out, but just seems like Luke would only really need mental reps/game planning.  

I'm fine with him sitting out...Just curious how that works.  I assume they just wouldn't be able to participate in contact practices.

The way I understand it, watching film and attending meetings is part of the protocol.  They want to see if any symptoms return after all football activity, including brain stimulation caused by film prep and meetings.

Archived