• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there any doubt that Derek Anderson would start for the Texans?

Jeremy Igo

Why do people forget how garbage he was as a full time starter. 

He wasn't garbage he was pretty average overall but definitely played on garbage teams...his career numbers aren't as bad as the actual garbage QBs...it's not black and white as in...there isn't just good and bad QBs there are going to be some in-between and that's where DA fits.

He's still the last Browns QB to lead them to a winning season and he's won us games when it counted so the current DA isn't garbage to me. Not sure why people feel the need to trash DA whose actually a good backup...especially considering the backup QB usually actually is garbage and screws poo up for teams that need them occasionally win a game or two.

That said of course he could start for the Texans...he was doing very well with KB and our other shitty WRs so Hopkins, Washington, and Shorts would be like Christmas especially if Foster was back.

It is tempting... but our QB plays very physical, and for that reason we need a capable back-up.

I want Anderson right where he is.

Man I love that we have DA as a backup but a straight trade for Hopkins? They can have Philly and Ginn too and I'm still not sure that's fair for them.  

Archived