• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Mario Maker: Post Your Level Codes Here

chknwing

Really wish I could play this game. My Wii U decided to be unable to connect to my internet, which means I can't update the game because I cant log in to my Nintendo Network I.D. , which means I haven't been able to play the fuging game since I got it, not any other game on my Wii U for that matter. Nintendo support was no help. Opening up ports and manually changing IP's and gateways did poo. Fug it.

Really wish I could play this game. My Wii U decided to be unable to connect to my internet, which means I can't update the game because I cant log in to my Nintendo Network I.D. , which means I haven't been able to play the fuging game since I got it, not any other game on my Wii U for that matter. Nintendo support was no help. Opening up ports and manually changing IP's and gateways did poo. Fug it.

switch wifi channels on your router.  chances are you may have wifi interference.  The original wii was picky with wifi chans.

Guest Brennebot

Hey, here's the levels I've made so far!

The Airship Maze-ABOB-0000-001A-D9D7
Airship Puzzle-8B30-0000-0044-8BA4
A Clown Car's Journey-F9F0-0000-0031-ACC4
These three are more thinking than doing levels, and require some strategy.

Monty Mole's Castle of Mayhem-9AD0-0000-003A-3B0F
The Perilous Underground Cavern-F491-0000-0048-50DC
These two are just your average Mario level...except they're not.

Run For Your Life!-18DB-0000-003F-5C0D
This one is just a fun semi-automatic level I made where you just run in different directions!

Archived