• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tonight's Guest(s)!

Jeremy Igo

Josh Norman and Bene Benwikere will be with us in the Huddle Studio for a conversation with Sammi and I for the Huddle Podcast. 

A special part of it will be periscoped be sure to follow @CarolinaHuddle on twitter  ... should be entertaining what I have planned. 

Post your questions here for the two. 

Ask them if they think Julio's strength comes from his forehead size (my theory), and whether than plan on expanding their own for that game. 

822210805.jpg 

Also, what time? 

Finally, ask Bene if he could please get a horse so they could race.

And suddenly tonight's podcast becomes orders of magnitude more important

This could be used to clarify earlier comments from today that have gone national that could have, ummm, season-affecting ramifications

No pressure but don't let him screw it up because they'll be listening

With the nickname Legion of Boom already taken, ask both Bene and Josh if there's a nickname that they're thinking about using that captures their persona.

At the risk of sounding McDonald's-esque might I suggest the Carolina Cat Burglars or some derivative? Might need more take aways first for a nickname anyways. But that could be solved after the Texans game.

That computer test for the concussion protocol sounds like the same test that's used for soldiers before we go overseas. It establishes a baseline for your reaction time and quick memory tests. If a Traumatic Brain Injury event occurs then you take the test again to establish how you compare.

It's a basic test. Kind of interesting. Makes sense that they use it for the NFL.

Archived