• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tonight's Guest(s)!

Jeremy Igo

Josh Norman and Bene Benwikere will be with us in the Huddle Studio for a conversation with Sammi and I for the Huddle Podcast. 

A special part of it will be periscoped be sure to follow @CarolinaHuddle on twitter  ... should be entertaining what I have planned. 

Post your questions here for the two. 

Ask them how they co-exist if they both feel disrespected when the QB throws at them. Like Josh said "didn't they read the game plan?" and got mad because he was thrown at. Now Bene's gonna feel disrespected if they stay away from Josh and attack him instead. Or is it just "Oh well Mr. QB sux to be you?"

Also what were the comments in the locker room by players other than Cam about the fans that made the trip. We got a shout-out from Cam, but haven't heard other players speak about it.

Finally, didn't they give the new guy Tillman the memo about the whole team getting broken down together after warm-ups? He was practicing his hand fighting on the goal post all alone when that happened. Typical new guy mistake or vet too good for the rest of the team?

Both players are emotional and play with a high level of intensity. We see it on the field. However, that level of intensity is an emotional drain. What do they do off the field to relax? Is there an activity that they each prefer to recharge their respective batteries?

Every football question I could think of I could already guess the answers.

Ask Norman if he ever worries about that chain breaking that he wears every game, and if he is ever gonna grow his hair back out again. 

And PRETTY PLEASE this is a MUST: ask Benwikere if he ever ate late night La Vic burritos when he went to San Jose State and if he will trade me his jersey for a six pack of their orange sauce. If he agrees you can act as the escrow and I'll send it to your studio. 

Archived