• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This may be to our advantage....

PrimeTyme

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but I have checked the weather forecast and it is suppose to rain Sunday, and at certain times it is suppose to get pretty nasty...

Offensively we are a team that relies more on the run, and the Eagles are a more verticle team... bad weather favors a running game more than it does a passing game

the bad weather may force the Eagle to run more than they want to, and if one of our DTs (Hayden, Leonard, Harris) actually plays well, we may literally run away with this game.

I think the weather just improved our odds to win

GO RAIN!

we have shown a habit so far this preseason of not being able to stop the run and fumbling......I hope for a clear day.

So you don't think that having Gaither in the middle with a rookie in Macho Harris behind him at safety will be a problem? I hope I am wrong but no Bradley is the worst thing that could have happened to this team. The drop off between Bradley and Gaither is huge.

I was actually being quite germane when I said start Fokou. Kid was a beast during the preseason (a few penalties, but oh well). Of course he won't actually start, but is he looking to at least get some playing time? Or will he most likely not dress in favor of Joe Mays?

I was actually being quite germane when I said start Fokou. Kid was a beast during the preseason (a few penalties, but oh well). Of course he won't actually start, but is he looking to at least get some playing time? Or will he most likely not dress in favor of Joe Mays?

Haven't really heard. He did play well at times in the preseason but I know his size has been a concern. Seems like he has talent but not sure if it is enough to see playing time yet. I know he is a preseason favorite of some but I am not as quick to jump on board.

I hope he does get playing time so I can buy a jersey that says Fokou on the back. :lol:

Haven't really heard. He did play well at times in the preseason but I know his size has been a concern. Seems like he has talent but not sure if it is enough to see playing time yet. I know he is a preseason favorite of some but I am not as quick to jump on board.

I hope he does get playing time so I can buy a jersey that says Fokou on the back. :lol:

I must admit the name alone is worth buying the jersey... to bad he is an iggle :P

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but I have checked the weather forecast and it is suppose to rain Sunday, and at certain times it is suppose to get pretty nasty...

GO RAIN!

Fvck that! I am not going to sit and watch a game in the rain! :iamwithstupid:

Tailgating is gonna suck too. :(

http://www.wcnc.com/weather/forecast/

It does not look too nasty to me. Im hearing a pretty nice day.

I saw on Weather.com that it is supposed to be Partly Cloudy with a chance of isolated Thunderstorms...30% chance. That seem par for the course for summer weather in Charlotte.

according to weather.com, charlotte only has a 30% chance of precipitation this sunday. thread = fail.

we have shown a habit so far this preseason of not being able to stop the run and fumbling......I hope for a clear day.

Well just heard that Joe Mays is not playing in week 1 due to a sprained shoulder. Even so it doesn't sound like Fokou would be next in line behind Gaither if he goes down.....it would be Gocong.

Not so sure about the rain, but the Weather Geeks are picking us.

Bank of America Stadium (natural grass) Charlotte, weather.com forecast for kickoff:

Mostly cloudy, with highs around 80 degrees. Winds not expected to be a factor.

Game notes: The Eagles have not been at their best in warmer temperatures, going 4-4 in games with a kickoff temperature of 75 degrees or higher since the start of 2006. The Panthers, meanwhile, are 8-5 in games kickoff off at 70 degrees or warmer during that time span.

Prediction:Carolina Panthers 28, Philadelphia Eagles 24

Offensively we are a team that relies more on the run, and the Eagles are a more verticle team... bad weather favors a running game more than it does a passing game

the bad weather may force the Eagle to run more than they want to, and if one of our DTs (Hayden, Leonard, Harris) actually plays well, we may literally run away with this game.

GO RAIN!

I'm gonna go on record as saying I'm one of the few who thinks we will win this week. We keep forgetting that we didn't see our whole compliment of a team on the field at the same time at all in the preseason, not to mention John Fox is notorious for not game planning during the preseason and just kind of winging it.

Either the preseason wrecked us, or it just served as even more of a motivator. Either way, I'm ready to see us out there bustin heads.

GO RAIN!

weather sunday is 85 and Sunny my friend

weatherbug

Sunday

9/13/2009

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the mid 60s.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the lower 80s.

Archived