• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This may be to our advantage....

PrimeTyme

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but I have checked the weather forecast and it is suppose to rain Sunday, and at certain times it is suppose to get pretty nasty...

Offensively we are a team that relies more on the run, and the Eagles are a more verticle team... bad weather favors a running game more than it does a passing game

the bad weather may force the Eagle to run more than they want to, and if one of our DTs (Hayden, Leonard, Harris) actually plays well, we may literally run away with this game.

I think the weather just improved our odds to win

GO RAIN!

Even if we struggle with the run, if the rain hinders their passing game, we can stuff 8 in the box, which is more than enough to slow down an aging Westbrook. And with their West Coast offense, 8 in the box still puts us in position to stop the short completions. Meanwhile, there ain't a team in this league that can shut down our two-headed (maybe three-headed if Stewart is ready) rushing attack. Definite Panther advantage in the rain.

Archived