• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SoA Season 2

Kurb

I thought it was great for the most part....

Thought that was kinda dumb....I don't think he would be doing a kidnapping without really knowing what happened to his own son.

These shows are always better when someone gets whacked unexpectedly. Think Big Pussy in Sopranos.

That to me is good....leave a lot of questions, build anticipation for next season. You'll be counting the months.

I can't wait to see what kind of dumb BS they come up with for catching up with the Irish guy...he has to be going back to Belfast.

They will, they've talked about doing a second unit in Belfast. Jimmy O will probably help them get Cameron if he doesn't get too guilt ridden if/when he finds out the truth. I think SOA either have a charter or a few nomad members on the island for backup.

That to me is good....leave a lot of questions, build anticipation for next season. You'll be counting the months.

As I already stated, I'm all for cliffhangers, but nothing really got resolved in the final episode except Winston and Polly getting killed.

Oh well, it isn't like it will stop me from watching Season 3! :D

They will, they've talked about doing a second unit in Belfast. Jimmy O will probably help them get Cameron if he doesn't get too guilt ridden if/when he finds out the truth. I think SOA either have a charter or a few nomad members on the island for backup.

From what I understand, MCs are pretty big in Ireland and the UK...

All in all the Irish story cracks me up....total crap, IMO. The IRA (in any faction) isn't coming here to sell guns in order to raise money. They're importers, not exporters. And then to tie them to the white supremacists...oy.

It sucks about Half-Sack, but the actor forced the issue. I think they did him justice stepping up for the baby and Tara. I enjoyed the character, but the show has plenty of characters keeping my interest. I thought something like this might happen since he was absent for multiple episodes.

The Zobelle thing still irritates me. After everything that's happened someone should have asked Clay if they could stay and take care of it. The place had cleared out and it was a 1 person job. The writer has his reasoning, but I'm not on the same page.

Kidnapping didn't bother me. He technically didn't know what happened to his son yet and killing an innocent baby is on another level than killing an adult. He knows what he heard the ATF agent say, but he wasn't getting any satisfaction from Half-Sack and Tara because they didn't know anything. Tara saved his life once, so that seemed to fit as well.

From what I understand, MCs are pretty big in Ireland and the UK...

All in all the Irish story cracks me up....total crap, IMO. The IRA (in any faction) isn't coming here to sell guns in order to raise money. They're importers, not exporters. And then to tie them to the white supremacists...oy.

It isn't the IRA, its the True IRA which is loosely based on the Real IRA. But you are right in that they wouldn't be exporting, they try to get guns for themselves. In reality, the SOA would be getting its guns from the Russians, Bulgarians, Czechs or the Chinese.

I didn't like the kidnapping twist. The whole thing made little sense. The ATF agent could have gotten away with shooting the Irish guy. No point in all the things she did to cover it up. And Weston's death was almost anticlimatic.

Archived