• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SoA Season 2

Kurb

I was wondering that as well. They've had some decent music on the show. They put out a mini soundtrack on iTunes, but I'm waiting for a real one later.

Another forum I found listed the songs in Season 2, Episode 12 "The Culling" as:

Boo Boo Davis - Who Stole the Booty

Fireball Ministry - End of Story

Mojo Monkeys - Bodacious

The Lions - White Angel.missing

I think he's in Saving Grace, too. At least that's what I was told. That show is still on I think so maybe just in the meantime? His out of the blue feud with Tigg was a bit forced. lol @ a bit.

It wasn't necessarily out of the blue. We know that Tig had some problems in either Oregon or Washington, and he lived there at one time. He was arrested there in a weird incident.

Another forum I found listed the songs in Season 2, Episode 12 "The Culling" as:

Mojo Monkeys - Bodacious

Thanks, I'll check into those. I know they've been using The Lions a lot. I checked into them after season 1.

Did anyone else find the scene between Zobelle and his daughter a little weird. I am wondering if that is really his daughter, or if maybe there is something unwholesome going on there?

Yep, for multiple reasons. The awkward sexual tension vibe and the fact that he could pinpoint that smell so easily. What, he sniffs up everyone he meets like a dog? It's not like he just smelled sex, he specifically called out who she smelled like. "Once he meets you he can smell you coming!"

Mojo Monkeys - Bodacious

That list can't be correct/complete. White Angel was the song when Donna was getting shot and I didn't notice it again. I checked the others and they don't fit. The song he's mentioning is Straylight Run "hands in the sky."

Skip to 2:18, where it sounds like NIN.

Archived